India is a land of cultural integrity uniting diverse traditions into one garland. If you are planning for India tour, you must prepare a trip preferably with a travel agency to these 5 top exotic destinations to appreciate the beauty of the country.
If you are fond of exploring the place you are visiting, and you want to see the Indian culture in its purest form, Jaisalmer is the most suitable destination to travel. It is a part of the glorious state of Rajasthan worth visiting for a camel ride, cultural performances, historical monuments, museums and more.
I suggest hiring a guide or a tour package to explore the place as every nook and corner has its specialties and you might miss the real taste.
Advancement in tourism in the royal state of Rajasthan is cycling tours arranged by many companies. All the cities in the state are worth visiting time and again as every location has something unique to offer. The same is the case with Jaisalmer; the town is beautiful with many exciting activities to do.
- Daytime activities- You can start your trip to this beautiful city early in the morning by cycling or walk, if you feel convenient. The forts and palaces are amazing with historical background. Appreciate the beauty of the sandy state in marvelous citadels designed scientifically to flabbergast the artistic and creative minds of the makers. Another attraction of this princely state is the Rajasthani feast, somewhat spicy but mouth-watering. The rural people of Jaisalmer follow the real culture of Rajasthan. The way of dressing, festival celebration embraces the cultural ethics of the state. Camel ride is an activity specially meant for tourists who visit the place for enjoyment.
- Night relaxation– After a hectic day in the city, you need to relax, and the best way to relax is to watch and enjoy the cultural dance performance along with the delicious cuisine.
Be prepared to enjoy the fun during India tour in the city with glorious past!
The most visited destination in western India is Goa. Tourists love to visit this place due to its nightlife, cathedrals and grand architecture. If you are planning to visit Goa in a group, then I suggest staying in a rented house else hire a hotel room.
The best season to visit Goa is winters mainly from November to March. The cheapest way to travel is by a bus while the other means are taxis, cars, autorickshaws, and trains.
- Daytime activities- The favorite daytime activity is spending time on stunning sea beaches for a sunbath or water sports. Pools and water slides are common in water parks, water rafting in rivers, water skiing, snorkeling, sports fishing, banana ride and jet skiing are few others thrilling sports in Goa. Camping and Trekking are two other activities to be enjoyed in the adventurous state.
- Nightlife in Goa- Though Goa is the smallest state in India yet the exciting nightlife has popularized the place so much that folks from all around the world like to visit Goa to sing and dance near the sea after sunset. The nightclubs, bars, pubs, and discos in Goa attract tourists to party all night. If you are fond of shopping, Saturday Flea market and night bazaars are open to enjoy shopping a variety of things including spices, clothes and footwear, perfumes, accessories, home décor items and more. Furthermore, spending nights on a boat in party cruises is yet another option for enjoyment. The tourists also try their luck in gambling in casinos. These are also available on ships. The possibilities are many; you have to choose the best one.
3. Mt. Abu
The only hill station of Rajasthan- Mt. Abu provides relaxing and soothing atmosphere away from the clamor of busy cities. The best time to travel Abu is during monsoons. You can watch the excellent weather as fog falls leaving mist when you cannot see beyond a certain distance. The weather is favorable and the peaceful environment calms the soul.
- Daytime activities- The best thing to do during daytime is sight-seeing as Nakki Lake, and Dilwara temples are famous sights in Mt. Abu to visit. Trekking is enjoyable if you are fond of the activity as the city is full of rocky hills. Guru Shikhar is the highest peak of Aravalli range situated at a 15 km distance from Mt Abu. A small cave temple at this peak is worth visiting and a great tourist attraction. Boating is popular at Nakki lake and spectacular Sunset point leaves an imprint or an unforgettable experience of the visit. The orange colored sun setting behind the hills is a magnificent view of nature.
- Night time- As the sun sets the foggy wind pervades the atmosphere making the things misty and the weather romantic. The environment is tourist friendly almost the whole year but winters and monsoon are the best time periods to visit the place. A simple walk on the peaceful roads at night time in groups or alone is suggested to take a sip of the beauty of nature. Feel the air, enjoy the light rains!
The hilly capital of beautiful state Himachal Pradesh, Shimla, has been a site of tourist attraction in India from the very beginning. Some visitors love to play in snow during winters while others enjoy cloudy atmosphere during July to September. The cleanliness and natural beauty are the two perfect features that attracts tourist towards the city. You can stay at expensive hotels or budget-friendly inns or houses
- Daytime activities- The first thing to enjoy in Shimla is sunrise brightening the atmosphere. You can visit the beautiful hills and valleys during day time in the city. The Mall Road and Jhaku temple are other tourist attractions. Go for shopping in Lakkar Bazar or plan a trip to Kufri or summer hill to enjoy the weather and beautiful sites. The hill station is romantic and as such best destination for couples. If you love adventures, you can go for trekking, rafting, mountaineering, horse riding and skating.
- Nightlife- Nightclubs as Footloose, Pub, Himani bar and others are best for enjoyment at night time. The Ridge in Shimla is worth watching during evening and night. The sunset exhibit a magnificent view of this place and the location seems beautiful in twilight but beware of the cold weather at night.
Another heaven on earth, Manali, well-known for its natural beauty and nice weather is situated in the northern part of Himachal Pradesh. When you are on India tour, it is one of the best destinations for honeymoon and holidays. If you love snowfall and fond of low temperature fun then winter is the best time to travel the place. However, people love to visit the hill station during summer to escape the scorching heat of the season. You can enjoy trekking, paragliding, rafting during this season.
Day time activities- Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Manikaran Gurudwaara and Hadimba devi temple are the places to visit in Manali during day time. The place is the best destination for honeymoon in summers and winters as the location has many places to visit and the weather is romantic to let you play lovey-dovey. If you love to see architectural grandeur, you can quench your thirst by visiting Vashisht temple and Manu temple. The hindu mythology says that sage Manu meditated this place in the city and Vashisht temple is named after the famous sage Rishi Vashisht. The hot spring in the Vashisht temple is well known for its medicinal values and people used to bathe in this water.
Night life in Manali– The place is chilled enough at night but if you dare enough to move out at night, there are few places to dance and enjoy. The cafes, restaurants, hotels, clubs and overnight camps are best ones to chill out at night.
Choose the best place according to your nature and find India at its best. Search for the best travel tour package from the popular sites to avail the attractive discounts. Plan an India tour now!